New Jersey - South
Options

maybe a stupid question....

but my save-the-dates that I ordered are here!  YAY!  I ordered magnets and a cute card to attach them to, and then I'll put them in an envelope.  But I'm not sure what type of paste/bonding I should use to attach them to the card so that they come off easily.  I was thinking rubber cement?  Has anyone done this?  Fill me in.....TIA!!!  :-)

Re: maybe a stupid question....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    glue dots
  • Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions. LOL Just something I heard a comedian say one time and thought it was funny. But seriously, I think you need something very flexible and strong, but with glue the more flexible you get the less strong it is. I would look into some thin double sided tape.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second glue dots. That's what I used and they worked perfectly!!! Double stick tape is normally pretty hard to pull apart once it's stuck to something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glue dots!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for glue dots.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glue dots also - but make sure they are the removable kind, and not permanant.
  • Options
    teammd8teammd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies....i'm going to head to Michael's this week and enlist the FI's help in assembling these suckers.  fun fun weekend doing wedding work.  very exciting....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards