Florida-North Florida

Flower Girl Dresses?

Where did you ladies find your flower girl dresses? I've just begun the search and am looking for recommendations. Thanks!

Re: Flower Girl Dresses?

• edited December 2011
    I have noticed a lot of people use david's bridal.  If you want to get something just as nice but a little cheaper I found flowergirldressforless, flowergirlprincess or mygirldress from someone on another board.  They have some really pretty dresses for 40-60 bucks compared to the 100 at davids.  I'm having two flower girls and one of them is going to reuse one of her davids bridal dresses.  I plan to let my cousin know which dress it is and give her options on similar dresses from discounted places. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
    My Start to a Planning Bio
    213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at Dillards for $30.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard a lot of girls say either a dept store or Burlington Coat factory.
  • edited December 2011
    $30 at Dillards...really cute! They didn't have a huge selection but they had some cute dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    Got mine from cutieclothes.com -- very nice dresses and super low prices!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think someone mentioned etsy at one point.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My FG's dress was a Bill Levkoff, which we got from Netbride.com, along with all the BM dresses. Love Netbride!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm waiting until right after Easter to buy my flower girl dresses.  I don't know when your getting married but dresses will be super cheap after all the holidays!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards