Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cakes in Vegas - review

I want to thank everyone here for recommending Dawn at Cake Designs. She did an outstanding job, and did a custom designed cake for me (and even added a 1/4 sheet cake I requested Thursday night, which we picked up Saturday morning - without the flowers, of course). I'll do a PIP of the cake so you can see it, but let me tell you - the chocolate buttercream was the silkiest buttercream I've ever had in my life. My top layer was chocolate and the bottom layer marble, but I wished I'd done it all chocolate (we did the sheet cake chocolate, and it was the most incredibly moist almost devil's food chocolate)! If you're looking for a cake recommendation, Cake Designs gets probably 32 thumbs up (double from everyone there)! I think my 4 year-old nephew had 3 pieces that night...... [img]http://tinyurl.com/ydcff8w[/img]
Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew

Re: Cakes in Vegas - review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards