Illinois-Chicago
Options

DiNolfo's Brides

Hi Ladies,For those of you who had your reception at DiNolfo's already, do you have any photos you can share with me?
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: DiNolfo's Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is on Oct. 10th at the one in Mokena.  I can share after the wedding if you like.  Which one are you looking at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some pictures of my friend's wedding at the one in Mokena, is that the one you are looking at?? Also, do you happen to know the name of the font for your monogram? I love it!!
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin's wedding was there on June 19th You can see there pics here:http://www.weddingprints.com/Essence/essence_list.php?name=martinez&month=6&day=19&year=2009
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's was in Mokena also. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Yes, DiNolof's Mokena is where we're already booked. I just wanted to see what people's photos looked like from their reception. I'm debating a few linen/decor items.Amy, I can't recall the font off the top of my head, but I'll get back to you with it! Also, if you have a link to your friend's photos, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)Heidi - Good luck on your upcoming wedding!!!Thanks for the link Morgie...I'm checking them out now! :)
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception at DiNolfo's Mokena June 20th and have nothing but GREAT things to say about their staff and our reception.  We used their table runners to add something different/a bit of decoration to the room, and I really thought it made a difference.  We didn't do chair covers because that was out of our price range.  I think it turned out nicely with just the runners!  They were beyond accommodating, friendly, and helpful to everyone!  I could look for specific table shots and send those to you-Unfortunately our online proofs are no longer available.  What's your e-mail? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! It's kathleenmcvey(at)yahoo(dot)com
    imageimage

Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look for an e-mail this afternoon/early evening :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards