Massachusetts-Boston

WAVES Videography

Has anyone used WAVES or is anyone using them?  I am seriously considering booking them  (especially since I just got an email that if you book before November they will take $200 off their package price) and want to know if anyone has had a positive/negative experience.  TIA!

Re: WAVES Videography

• edited December 2011
    I WILL be using them, but not until February.  I hope they're ok!
  • Sarah1514Sarah1514 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used Dave in August.... He was wonderful!! I never met him until the wedding day. But honestly great guy!! You didnt even notice him the whole wedding... I should get my video soon. Actually i owe him pics which i swear up and down I'll email him this weekend. But he is fantastic and so are his prcies... $200 off is sweet!! GL! I'll post once i get the video too!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using him in about 5 weeks.  He's awesome!  His sample video was the best I saw out of the lower priced videographers.  After I booked him, my MOH ended up booking him last mintue for her wedding (last Jan).  He as great at the wedding.  Stayed out of the way but all everything on camera.  Her video arrived before she even got home from the honeymoon.  And it was very nicely edited!  His prices can't be beat for his product!  Especially if you're getting another $200 off.  I haven't heard of anyone that has had a bad experience with him.  Did you see his sample?  If you liked it...book him!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  I think I am going to go with him!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Future Mrs. Pase.  I was wondering if you could provide me with a price list for waves since I didn't see it on their website.  Also who sent you the e-mail for the $200 off.  Thanks so much. Stacy
  • edited December 2011
    I actually just booked Dave for my wedding in July. I met with him in person and he seemed really nice and down to earth, but still very professional about his work. I also though his sample DVD was well done, and for $700 - you can't beat that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards