Moms and Maids

OK...officially lost my mind!

I think I need to slow down with the thermos and the crazy straws.....So, today I had a headache.  I go grab some Tylenol and go about my business.  About 45 minutes later I am so dizzy that I cannot sit up without being woozy.  I get up and stumble to the bathroom to answer natures call, look on the counter, and realize that I have taken...drum roll please...THREE Tylenol PM's.  At that point I have no choice but to lay down :)  or fall down.  I woke up 4 hours later.We are after midnight, which makes it 9 days til the wedding.  At this rate, I will need a keeper by the rehearsal dinner!
My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: OK...officially lost my mind!

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Oh dear!  I thought you were going to ending that with having the flu or something! OK - the way I see it you have two choices here:  1.  Lay off the wine and crazy straws.  2.  Hide any drugs like that so they aren't in easy reach prior to the wedding. If it were me, I'd choose #2 hands down.
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is why it is recommended to pharmaceutical companies that they make they're packaging very DISimilar to other products in their line. But, no, "branding" and "advertising" win every time.  Because it's easier to settle a lawsuit than to change packaging.  I'm just glad you're OK!!!   Listen, if I made it through, you can, too.  ::vibes::
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I do feel rested today :)  I am putting all the toxic drugs on a high shelf with a post-it stuck to it.  Regular stuff where I can get to it.  This way, I can keep the thermos close!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    Thermos, absolutely keep that one. The tylenol PM may come in handy in 7 or 8 days (Ash's is the same day) but for now if you're going to stress the krazy straws are better. At least you'll be happy stressed. Hey one of the pics they just showed on the "fashion report" looks like a skirt I had my senior year in HS (85). Everything that's old is new again...I refuse to wear some of the 80s stuff that's back tho. Living through it once was enough thanks.
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way about the 70s stuff. I don't mind the 80s so much, but bell bottoms, well, it took me years to get back into them.  And now we're going back to straight legged jeans.  Which is great because I look MUCH better in those. And it's all about me, you know.  :-) 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    I saw 80s neon in a store and had to turn away. Worst is, some friends think it's cool! Ugh. It's not revisiting your childhood, it's not realizing how little taste we had! Seriously, does anyone look good in neon pink or orange?
    edited December 2011
    When my hair was red I looked AWESOME in hot pink.  Really.  I wore white lipstick.  That's coming back, too.  There's a saying that  goes something like if you can remember  it the first time it was in style, you shouldn't be wearing it the second time it comes into style. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards