North Carolina
Options

Sigh*

For some reason I feel like the wedding being so near has caused my patience with people to dramatically reduce...  anyone else feel that way?

Re: Sigh*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have very little patience on a regular basis (ROFL), but what I've found with the wedding coming up so soon is that Im forgetting everything, im making lots of stupid mistakes at work... my brain has gone to mush!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya! I fly off the handle pretty much at the drop of a hat now.
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  Plus, I almost start crying allllllll the time.  I feel like my emotions are running rampantly wild.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Katharine said! I'm pretty much useless! And my bachelorette party is this weekend, so bah!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so with you.  I'm a freaking mess.  In addition to the wedding planning, we're also in the midst of buying a house which has been stressful too.  So, pretty much, I find myself going off at the drop of a hat.  I definitely find myself thinking...'ok, calm down...don't freak out' on a daily basis.  FI is loving it, of course :)
  • Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, totally understand.  So, my sister just arrived yesterday from England with my two nieces and her husband.  I haven't even met one of my nieces yet and haven't seen the other for almost two years.  FI and I are going over to my Mom's house tonight, where they're staying, and my Mom asked me on the phone a couple nights ago if I would cook for everyone when we came over.  I got so mad.   I just told her, "Why would I want to cook all night when it is the first time I am going to be seeing them all in two years?"  I don't know why it made me so mad, but I just was furious that she asked that....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm right there with all of you ladies! Every small change that's happened in the wedding weekend plans has set me off. Jessica can vouch for me on this one. She got to hear all of the drama that I seem to have pulled from thin air. You know how you watch Bridezillas and wonder why all those girls are so crazy and you tell yourself you could NEVER be that insane. Well, now I'm starting to think that some of them were just misunderstood. Others really were just on a whole other level....Anyway, we can make it ladies! The light is at the end of the tunnel!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I hear ya, emiliation.  My sister got married last year and she would fly off the handle about the smallest things.  I distinctly remember asking my mother why she was losing it over really small things?  I also uttered the fateful phrase...'I would never be like that.'  Well...I'm so eating those words right now.  Grace -- I don't know what it is about mothers -- I love mine and we are really close but the most minor things she has said to me lately have just gotten under my skin.  Anyway, glad to hear we're all crazy together :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards