Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Smart & Chic

I just booked with Smart and Chic for my wedding!  Just wondering who else has used them and if you were happy with there service. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Smart & Chic

• edited December 2011
    I used them for my Aug. 8 wedding. Julie ROCKS! There is a close-up picture of me in my married bio (link in signature) under "Pro-Pics" that shows my makeup well. You'll be so, so happy they're providing your hair/makeup services for your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    I used them on 9/19. I loved them, my hair and makeup was perfert all day.
  • edited December 2011
    Out of curiosity, did you ladies use their air brush makeup?  I want to look natural and no too makeup-y.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I did airbrush foundation - and actually, my Mom did too. We both really liked it. I thought it was very light - didn't feel like I had any makeup on at all. If you're thinking about it - I'd suggest trying it at your makeup trial just to be sure.
  • flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my make-up only and they were fantastic. I go the airbrush make-up and it was wonderful. My only disappointment was that I used them for an airbrush suntan too, and the tan wore off and was non-existent by my wedding day. (Got the airbrush tan on Thursday pm and it was gone by Saturday am).
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Julie for makeup and LOVED every it!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where did you guys get ready? I booked smart and chic too but I'm not sure where I should have them come and do their thing
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got ready in the hotel room I stayed in with my sisters and another BM the night before.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • megs2460megs2460 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are all getting ready at my mom and dad's place and having a fruit spread and mimosa's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I booked a suite at the hotel next door to our venue at the "day rate" and had Smart & Chic come do our hair/makeup there. It worked out really well. I didn't really need the hotel room for the night before - so reserving a room at the day rate was a big $$ savings.
  • edited December 2011
    Julie and Amber did our WP and they both did a fabulous job.  I did airbrush and it looked amazing.  We had access to our venue starting at 10am, so we had Smart and Chic come there to get us ready.  I highly recommend them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Smart and Chic for my wedding back in January!  Julie came to the hotel and did my make-up as well as the make-up of my three bridesmaids.  I did the airbrush foundation which I completely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!  I typically wear a very lightweight foundation on my day to day and didn't want to feel any different on my wedding day.One of my bridesmaids though, who is very particular about her make-up came with to my trial and had a trial done herself.  At the trial she did the airbrush make-up and didn't like it.  She usually likes a little heavier coverage and didn't quite feel comfortable with the airbrush foundation.Just something to think about if you are somebody that likes heavier coverage.  My friend likes the feel of having make-up on and so appreciated a more typical foundation coverage when it came to my wedding day.You can read a full review on Smart & Chic in my married bio.But all in all...you can't go wrong with Smart and Chic!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards