Illinois-Chicago

those of you who have a photo guestbook...

what kind of pen did you use for your guests to sign it so the writing doesnt bleed or smear? Thanks!!

Re: those of you who have a photo guestbook...

• morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a nicer ball point pen, all the other ones I tried smeared.  I just tried a bunch that I had around and then bought a few of the 'winning' pen. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used a fine tip Sharpie and it seemed to work fine.  (I think one message may be smeared a bit but not a big deal) - I think they also make a scrapbooking type pen that may work well
    IMG_2788

2/20/2011
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't tried this, but a sharpie pen might work. Sharpie pens rock!
  • 25august200725august2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ultra fine tip Sharpie. They ROCK!
  • edited December 2011
    I used an archival pen that I got at Michaels. 
  • meg8080meg8080 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was lying awake in bed last night thinking about this, LOL.  Where did you get your photo mounted and what are you doing to keep the pen from getting lost.  Are you attaching it somehow?  Are you doing any special to the pen/sharpie to make it look wedding special???
  • edited December 2011
    i made the guestbook at shutterfly.com.The guestbook will be on a small table near the top of the staircase where all the guests will be entering.and i'm not mounting the pen (i will have 2 extra in case it goes missing), and i will not be making it look "wedding special" - a pen is a pen!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards