Illinois-Chicago

Budget friendly florist- Designs by Guzzardo

Hi ladies,I am so pleased with my wedding florist I just had to share with you all! Designs by Guzzardo is very budget friendly! 773-883-9600 2111 W. Roscoe Chicago, IL 60613 My fiance and I are working on a modest budget, not extremely small, but definitely not big. On top of that, we are having a Chicago wedding. We spent a good amount on our reception, so we figured we would have to skimp everywhere else. DIY flowers seemed like the best area to cut costs. After pricing out hydrangeas and roses and orchids online, the costs started to add up, not to mention the headache of having to do all of the work!Guzzardos was able to provide me with a quote that was just a little bit more than the cost of me doing it myself! We decided on 20 hydrangea and carnation centerpieces. 4 hydrangea bouquets for the BMs, one peony bouquet for MOH, and a peony and orchid bouquet for myself . 5 GMs got rose boutennieres with my fiance having a green cymbidium orchid. Parents and grandparents all got rose boutennieres or corsages. The total cost including delivery was.....(drum roll).... $1,000! Other florists quoted me double, and even triple that amount! I got exactly what I wanted at the right price! Highly recommend this florist for brides on a modest budget!  

Re: Budget friendly florist- Designs by Guzzardo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards