Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Photag review

Hey Ladies, I cannot find any reviews for this photographer because I think she is fairly new. Anyone know anything about Mac and Cheese Photography? I am trying to get someone for under $1K and get rights to my photos.

Re: Photag review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Andrea229,I don't know anything about Mac and Cheese, however I used Aragon Photography because of their low prices. BIG MISTAKE - HUGE MISTAKE. It is really unfortunate that I have had people say you get what you pay for. I don't believe that every company that has low prices are unprofessional that was just my experience. If there was a way to give a review for vendors on the Knot (which is where I found them) then I would. I think referrals are the best advertisement a company can have; So the knot should allow brides to post their reviews. I can suggest someone who we used to take more wedding pictures after our wedding. She was VERY reasonable, professional with a quick turn around. I have referred her to others and they have been very pleased as well!If you are interested please feel free to email me at Aflemings@hotmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards