Florida-Central Florida

Academy DJ's?

Gotta be honest - until Sunday's PWG bridal show, I had never heard of them... And after speaking with them, they seem like they could be good and my fiance seems to like them, but I just have a funny feeling about them... I think mainly since they are supposed to be this big popular DJ company and I had never heard of them until Sunday. Has anyone ever used them in the Orlando area? Any thoughts? TIA!

Re: Academy DJ's?

• vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them until this post. Also, I didn't see them at the last PWG show in February this year.
  • skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, when it comes to vendors, I think it's important to go with your gut!  If you have a funny feeling about them already, there are plenty of other wonderful DJs in Orlando that you might feel better about using.
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. That funny feeling should NOT be ignored! If you need a DJ rec, I love Provocative Productions!  The guys are awesome.  Justin will be doing my wedding in two weeks (holy crap!) and I've been to 2 other weddings where they've worked.
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm..I haven't EVER contacted this company and am now getting spammed..Ekkkk :P
  • mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw them at PWG  in passing at the show but didnt give them much thought or even walk over, now I am getting all these emails from them!  
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards