Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Any October 10th Brides Worried about the weather?

I'm so worried that it is going to be freezing, windy and rainy based off of accuweather's forecast for October 10th. I know I shouldn't pay attention to a 15 day forecast but it still stresses me out.

Re: Any October 10th Brides Worried about the weather?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    October 11th.. crossing my fingers and trying not to stress. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry!! I was addicted to Accuweather and they said it would rain on my wedding Sept. 19. The forcast looked terrible up until two days before. And you know what?! We had beautiful weather. It's easy for me to say this now... but checking the forcast will just make you more nervous. Just try and think about how wonderful the weather will be! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out weatherforyou dot com- much better results :)
  • Options
    aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! You guys definitely helped calm me down :)
  • Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Until I read your post, it hadn't even occurred to me to worry about the weather...yikes!  However, after checking the 10 day forecast (which only goes through Friday at this point), we are looking good for our Saturday. 10/10 weddings!  (Friday is supposed to be a high of 62 and partly cloudy - we can live with that, right?) I guess the weather will be what it will be - so let's cross our fingers and hope for the best...Good luck to you!(Our ceremony is at St. Thomas Chapel and reception is at Ballymeade)  
  • Options
    htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm 10/10 as well and it looks like its getting better!!! Accuweather now says: 60 degrees, an afternoon shower. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for us!!! :]
  • Options
    aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The weather is definitely getting better! And weather.com now shows afternoon sun and 62. I'm also crossing my fingers that the forecast doesn't change now :). I should probably just avoid checking the weather until a week from now...so hard!
  • Options
    aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also just want to send my best to RedSoxBride09 nd Htibor5! We're at the final stretch ladies :) Congratulations and I can't wait to see everyone's photos!
  • Options
    RedSoxBride09RedSoxBride09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, arediker.  Good luck to you, and Htibor5, as well.  I can’t believe the date is finally this close!  Best of luck in the final days…stay relaxed and have fun!
  • Options
    htibor5htibor5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe how quickly the day has come!  Good luck to both you ladies as well!  Can't wait to see some photos!  :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards