New York-Hudson Valley

Thursday: Bio question of the day

Hi ladies- This one doesn't apply to all so whoever has a caterer, that is today's category. Same deal as the venue, name and feedback. For anyone who hasn't been around all week, here's what you missed so you can catch up!Mon- Screen name with wedding dateTuesday: Your birthdayWed- Your venueJaimie

Re: Thursday: Bio question of the day

• edited December 2011
    just catching up! Mon-summerbride11 and Augst 21st, 2009 Tues-November 11th Wed-New York Country Club-It is a beautiful place. Thurs-In house caterer for wedding; the crabcake and salmon were excellent
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a seperate venue and caterer. My venue is the Rowsley Estate, but my caterer is Jean Jacques. They were willing to give us a tasting before we booked with them.  The food is delicious and the staff is professional and personable. They always answer all of my questions promptly.  
  • bhentzebhentze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Inn Credible Caterers! The food is wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mls68mls68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Catch-up for me, too!Tues - March 24Wed - Hilton Pearl RiverThurs - Hilton Pearl River :)
  • edited December 2011
    Like pp, we also have Jean Jacques as the caterer.http://www.jean-jacques.com/Our venue is Putnam National Golf Course. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards