Maine

finally made some progress!

I ordered a surprise grooms cake, meet with the florist and decided on flowers (peonies, gardenias, ranunculas, etc etc etc), and the bridesmaids ordered their shoes this week!  Here are the girls shoes: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7571051/c/210165.htmlO yeah and my dress made the cover of this months instyle weddings!!! (magazine)  I am so excited!!

Re: finally made some progress!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the great checks! It's sounds like you've got a lot done. What did you get your FI for a grooms cake??Very cool about the dress. Is it the issue with Christina Hendricks on the cover? Such a pretty gown!
  • edited December 2011
    I love those shoes! So cute!
    Anniversary
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really REALLY want to surprise my FI with a groomscake (probably Spiderman-- won't lie) if we have the extra $$ for it :) Where'd you go for your cake?
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the progress!  I love the flowers your using and that's so neat about your dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah the one with Christina Hendrick on it!!! This is the grooms cake i ordered from "the Bankery" in Skowhegan.  It was only like $45 and thier cakes are sooooo good!   
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the progress! Love the cake! Your FI is going to be so thrilled with it.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards