Options

Kenneth Stillman??

2»

Re: Kenneth Stillman??

• Options
    kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eaton.  Stop posting.  You are nasty for no reason.  You posted before and instead of expressing yourself appropriately you attacked someone.  You are doing it again.  The brides on this board don't need your negativity.  Although I am tempted to be as nasty as you, I am better than that...get the hint.NYGirl - thanks for posting that he got back to you.  I tend to agree, reluctantly, with eaton, he is probably seeing this thread, maybe.  I booked him too for my wedding in March and now I am nervous, but I have to try and be confident in my choices...it'll all work out in the end.  Don't sweat the small stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PhillyGirl885PhillyGirl885 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do not think that it is ever acceptable to not return your client's emails or calls.  That is just bad business practice.  I agree that he probably took to many brides on and also had personal things going on but he should have let people know the situation.  Your wedding video is a big thing and I am sure after a year you are dying to see it.  I also agree that there is no reason to be rude to other girls on this board or attach their fi.   Dont listen to her NYgirl.  She seems to be very negative.
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eaton apparently has nothing better to do that she stalks people's bio's to find out what they do....but thanks girls for defefending me. I hope all those who are waiting to hear back get a response soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone. I am normally on the Philly boards but wanted to chime in. I am SO glad we didn't book Ken.. we were considering fitting him into our budget and cancelling with our other videographer after we heard some great reviews - but just like PharmJen said, when I emailed/called him to see if my date was available I didn't get a reply until about a month later (after I had ironically posted on TK saying I hadnt heard back from him) ... well, a month is not acceptable to me to answer a request for your services, therefore I did not book with him. And thank God I didn't after reading this.
  • Options
    lilylowlilylow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my video.  I was married last June.  It's amazing and was well worth the wait.  Also nygirls fiance is a very good trainer.  I use him and have seen tons of results. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards