Michigan-Grand Rapids

Affordable Chair Covers

Hi!  I am looking for chair covers but I feel as though many are over-priced. The least expensive price I have found is $2.50/chair.  Does anyone know where I can get a better price?

Re: Affordable Chair Covers

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would just skip them honestly.  They are probably the most unneccessary part of any wedding, and most people find them to be uncomfortable to sit on.  Myself included.  Not to mention, they look like so many marshmallows packed into a room.

Save yourself the money! :)
  • jaempkiejaempkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been searching for a long time for chair covers and $2.50 is the lowest price I have seen so far in the GR area ... you might be able to get someone to give you a discount if you were willing and able to set them up and take them down yourself? Good luck!
  • Lorielle22Lorielle22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Linen Tablecloth website?  Their prices start at $1.99 to purchase them.  You can always sell them or rent them out after the wedding. http://www.linentablecloth.com/for-your-chairs/chair-covers.html
    Mother-of-the-Bride
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone used the Linen Tablecloth? How are their chair covers?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you requested a quote from SculptwareOnline.com for their chair covers yet? It is worth the money you invest. If unparalleled quality and affordability are your priorities, then there cannot be a better substitute. What impressed me the most was their service. Their assistance was laudable and facilitated the entire process of requesting a quote, ordering the items, making me aware of the best suited options and no hindrance in any other requests.
  • jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_affordable-chair-covers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:87485cce-baa9-4949-8b5f-606f60bc8f0ePost:e426f5a3-4342-495d-9c65-1d1388b4d89b">Re: Affordable Chair Covers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you requested a quote from *** for their chair covers yet? It is worth the money you invest. If unparalleled quality and affordability are your priorities, then there cannot be a better substitute. What impressed me the most was their service. Their assistance was laudable and facilitated the entire process of requesting a quote, ordering the items, making me aware of the best suited options and no hindrance in any other requests.
    Posted by eddietk[/QUOTE]

<div>Vendors are not allowed on TK boards.  Reported.</div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards