New York-Upstate
Options

Summer 2010 Shenendoah Clubhouse at Turning Stone Wedding/Reception

Hey all! We are having our wedding and reception at the Clubhouse August 2010. Anyone who has had a wedding/reception here have any recommendations for cake, flowers, ceremony music (string quartet) etc.  I know they provide a lot, but I have heard their cake and flowers are expensive.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank yo!

Re: Summer 2010 Shenendoah Clubhouse at Turning Stone Wedding/Reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my reception at Turning Stone. I have recommendations for some AMAZING vendors.Flowers- Coriale out of Utica. You will NOT be disappointed... my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and have had a ton of people comment on how beautiful the arrangements were.Photographer- Crystale Herry "Ultimate Images by Crystale" out of Syracuse. When you get her you basically get a wedding coordinator because she will make sure that everything runs smooth and perfect on your wedding day!I can't recommend a cake because we used Cafe Canole and they claimed to have been in an accident on the way to deliver our cake...so it showed up 2 and a half hours late and nothing like what I wanted.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you'd like to see some more pics, feel free to add me on facebook "Emily Twomey Wilkinsky" and also stalk Crystale's blog a bit and I'm sure we'll pop us soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    MBarbie51452MBarbie51452 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jettie-I am getting married at the turning stone in 19 days!  I am getting my cake with them.  My family and I think it is delicious.  I thought the price was pretty reasonable.  I attached a picture of their presentation.  I met with Meghan.  She was GREAT!  They do a great job! So far everything with Turning Stone is running smoothly.  Of course I will post more after October 17! Let me know if you have any questions.   http://tiny.cc/W1Tb6
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Barbie - Can't wait to see your pics and hear about your wedding soon!  
  • Options
    missmary11missmary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in a week!!! We are also going with them for our cake! Jennifer is who we met with and she is wonderful. I am gluten free so she is making me my own special cake to have as well. I honestly can say we looked into a lot of wedding cake-- and by far Turning Stone's own bakery was the best!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Missmary!! I'm sure your day will be beautiful!!! If you don't mind me asking, what was the price per piece of cake at Turning Stone?
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Missmary!  looking forward to hearing abut your wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards