Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who designed your dress?

2»

Re: Who designed your dress?

• Mine was from Eden bridal, and was just under $800. I also liked a lot of Casablanca dresses.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • My dress is a Sottero Midgley, which is a subline of Maggie. I got it for $750! :D
  • Mine is Priscilla of Boston.
    10.ten.10 My Bio Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 175 Invited to Party!
    image 119 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Mine was POB, M's was Carolina Herrera
  • I got an Oleg Cassini at DB, on sale for $700.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine is Pronovias. Mine was about $1200 without alterations and that was on the lower end of the price range.
  • Mine is Sophia Tolli, and I got it at a sample sale for <$1000, but they do have designs that you can find for at or less than $1000. Apparently the designer for this line used to be the lead designer at Maggie Sotterro, then a few years ago started her own line.
  • im late to the game here but mine is Allure Exclusives and was 750. They have a lot of great dresses for under 1000. They just aren't as common on the knot.
  • Pronovias designed mine.  It wasn't under 1000 but may be by now.
  • Alfred Angelo running of the brides. got it for 250
  • My dress was Calvin Klein and it was under $200. I looked at Nordstrom online to find it since we don't have  a store in town, but some department stores carry white/cream/ivory "special occasion" dresses that tend to be on the lower end of the price scale since they aren't specifically labeled as wedding dresses.
  • Mine is Blue By Enzoani. He won the designer of the year award last year I believe but it's still a fairly new line so not that many places carry it. My dress was about $1300 ...but it's silk. There was another really pretty one from the line I liked that was $800. I think the "Blue" line is less expensive than the regular dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My daughter bought an Allure gown - it was on sale for $850.00.  It is a strapless sheath with a lot of beading.  It's beautiful.ksokoloski, I have noticed that there aren't that many Allure brides, too.  My daughter bought her gown at Catan's in Strongsille, Ohio. The seamstress said that Allure gowns are very well made.We ordered her gown with a hollow to hem - and she only needed a bustle, no alterations!
  • Morianemom- I found my gown at Catan's also although mine is an a line gown with rouching and embroidery. I didn't buy it there because i was able to find it $400 cheaper at a shop closer to my home. The gowns construction is incredible. I didn't need anything done to my gown except a bustle and don't need to wear a bra/corset,etc. underneath. it's amazing how wonderful the construction is.
  • ksokoloski - that's a coincidence that we bought went to Catan's, even if you didn't buy yours there.It was a 2 hour drive for us.My daughter's gown also has rouching and embroidery. She gets married 6 days after you.Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding!
  • Mine was a BCBG evening gown and only $320:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards