Pre-wedding Parties

I need a theme asap. Please help!!

Hi girls, I was wondering if you could help me out please. I'm planning a bachelorette party which will be in the mountains next weekend and I'm trying to come up with a clever saying to put on the t-shirts we're making as a surprise for a surprise for the bride. I can't think of anything! For example, I did a lake bachelorette party and we put "Flip Flops and Bikini Tops"...but I can't think of anything for a weeekend in the mountains. We'll just be hanging out, drinking, hot tub, maybe a spa and a wine tasting. Any good ideas? Thank you!!!

Re: I need a theme asap. Please help!!

• edited December 2011
    Honestly are you 100% sure that the bride and all the other poor women required to wear these silly shirts would like tee shirts that are never appropriate attire after the weekend? Why not skip the shirts and spend money on more wine or better wine? Old women on the mountain
  • edited December 2011
    They don't have to wear them during the party! That is silly, I agree. They are fun party favors and they can sleep in them if they don't want to wear them in public again! Plus, that's why I'm asking for a fun saying, not something specific to a bachelorette party, so its more commerating the event, like a sorority party tshirt.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wait not even worn during the event?? I woudl so totally skip this because there is absolutely no occasion where grown women have to wear this type of tee after the bachlorette so if not even worn during then they will be brand new when given to goodwill. Now if you want to waste your money fully understanding that these are going to be a waste of money then fine. I'm glad my friends are not this cheesy
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what a sorority party t-shirt is, but why not do a personalized wine glass or something?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    You know I haven't been on this website since i got married but I'm glad i haven't. I forgot how snotty and rude you girls are! I didn't ask for your criticism, just your help.
  • edited December 2011
    That's a hard one -- a saying with the mountains -- maybe something to do with sunsets and sunrises or following a trail or something.Can't think of anything that rhymes at the moment.If i were going to a party in the mountains and I was just going to be with the rest of the bridal party, I don't see any reason why I wouldn't wear the t-shirts. It's part of the fun and if you get a picture, it's a good memory ;) --
  • virgo6256virgo6256 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Over the Hills Peaks and through the Valleys Here we Come. I like the idea myself. But that's just me. Sorry i'm not more help.
  • edited December 2011
    No one was snotty or rude to you. Trying to help you not waste your money on something that will end up in the trash is actually quite helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    Lions, Tigers, and Bridesmaids...... OH MY!
  • caraanddjcaraanddj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Tall Trees and Cool Breeze" (Kind of matches the style of the other shirt)I think it is a cute idea. She said "we're making" so obviously more than one of the girls have agreed they like the idea. Also, it is not a waste of money if a person is willing to spend it.Good luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    LoL Yea, I like that one too!! Lions, Tigers and Bridesmaid Oh My!! LoL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards