Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday

This is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week. Have a great weekend ladies!!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Favorite Friday

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    WR~ I ordered barefoot sandals for myself and my sister (her bday is next month) from Red I by Chealsea. She will be making a special design for both, can't wait to see them. I am going to try on my dress again today. I lost about 7lbs since my first fitting so she wants me to re-try it on before she starts it. I think I will take my necklace up to see what it looks like on. So excited to put it on again FI fit into his Navy blues so he decided to wear those for our wedding! I'm so happy as this is what I wanted him to wear all along, I just feel bad because they are so hot. NWR~ Phase 2 of South Beach will be over Saturday. I can't wait to eat other things! I did great on this. My official weigh in is tomorrow so I will let you ladies know how I did. We donated blood yesterday. It's such a good feeling to know your helping others. Woa....sorry I wrote a book! Lol
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • WR - I got my veil and hairpiece, My dress fit, I got another pair of shoes, My son's outfit!!!!, and I ordered my bracalet...we received our travel package yesterday...It felt super real getting our tickets and vouchers in the mail ;)

NWR - I made it through the week..lol... I didn't really accomplish much this week that wasn't for the wedding lol
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • WR- I bought my dress!!  and my sister giving me this beautiful binder she personalized for me to keep tabs of all things wedding related...i love it so much!

NWE- celebrated my 30th birthday this week!  reflected a little on my life and I am soo happy to be where I am career, education and esp relationship wise!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds like we have a lot of great checks!

WR: I am picking up my wedding band today! I'll post a pic of it later.  We have  a caterer for the wedding, just have to finalize the menu.  I made one of my barefoot sandals, I just need to make it a little smaller and then make the other one.  And tomorrow my parents and I are going shopping for wedding stuff.  I hope I get a lot done!

NWR: FI got a job!!! This was the big news this week, lol. 

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • WR- had my bridal shower and it was awesome!  Made my OOT bags, found out where (most) everyone is staying, still need to find out from 4ppl.  Took e-pics, got 3 back and I LOVES them!

NWR- I finally got moved to the am schedule!  Working nights seriously took a toll on FI & I's life.  But now we get to see each other!  It's like a normal relationship again!
  • WR - Our Save the Dates arrived yesterday!  Now to get them stuffed, stamped and in the mail!

NWR - My Phillies (partial) Season Tickets also arrived yesterday (the day they arrive always make me a happy girl) and tomorrow is the St Patty's Bar Crawl here (why not next Saturday on the 17th?  Who Knows?), but guess we will have 2 Saturdays to celebrate!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - I started addressing my AHR invitations this week. It is going to take a while because there are like 200 !

NWR - Spring break this week so no school =) Just work work work. What a break right .....................
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WR: . My Wedding planner called to tell me I got everything I wanted for the wedding.

NWR: We started our house hunting yesterday
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: Getting hooked up with that awesome local on Maui who's making our flower circle (Circle of Lameness per Brea's husband hehe) and leis.

NWR: Having a car that's relievable, again. Even if it is an SUV.
  • WR: Finally got assigned to a specific wedding coordinator at the resort, who I have read great things about via their facebook page!

NWR: FI is almost done with this house that he is flipping (it is so gorgeous!), and he will finally be able to relax (and start looking for the next one!). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: I finally made the edits to our invites!! Going to assemble a mock up this weekend.

NWR: I caught up with an old friend last night who was visiting NYC which was great!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - I slacked big time on this! Done nothing important
    NWR - Ummm... I didn't kill FI last night, trust me that's an accomplishment! Lol
  • Britt - I want to hear the story about last night !!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards