Moms and Maids

Annual Food Fest today

Today is our annual family day.  Dh is oldest of 7 and we all get together with his dad before he leaves for the winter and heads to AZ.4 of my 6 SIL's are accomplished cooks.  The 5 of us go to town with whatever we bring and we all end up like stuffed pigs in the end.I am bringing caramel apple crisp, old fashioned pear spice cake with cream cheese frosting, and 2 homemade pumpkin pies.I have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks.  Wanna bet I find them today?

Re: Annual Food Fest today

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.  Enjoy the day, even if you do find those lost pounds!
  • edited December 2011
    wait for me...wait for me!!!!!  heck my family of birth is useless...can i join yours???  it sounds like way more fun.  i'll even fix food :) 
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me give you my address for any left overs. . .
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Your dad's a snowbird?! Where in AZ? I'm hoping he'll bring me some of the spice cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards