New York-New York City
Options

My "Day After Session"

Hello Ladies!!I haven't been on in quiet some time since my February wedding, but DH and i decided to do a "day after session" with the ever so FABULOUS Aga from Aga Images!!  We were so over the moon about taking pictures at the gorgeous Monmouth University.  Aga and Marcin SERIOUSLY ARE AMAZING!! i just have to give them a major shout out!!  So easy going and great vibe to work with!  and what a great way to have an excuse to wear my dress again, LOL!We are the first post on her blog if you have a minute to check it out: http://www.agaimages.com/blog/Hope all is well!

Re: My "Day After Session"

• Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them!! You are absolutely gorgeous!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous photos! you guys are a HOT couple! way to improve the gene pool!! lol ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    speechless, of course. They really do look like they were ripped from the pages of Vogue! Gorjush is right...you are def a hot couple!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding pictures done by Aga (she just posted a bunch of them on her blog today!) so I've been checking her blog frequently the last few months - kimtim, your Day After pictures are gorgeous!!!! You and your husband look FANTASTIC!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards