Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who has two thumbs...

and wore her AP jersey to work today?THIS GIRL.**There might also be crocs involved**Can we post funny things in here today to make the day go by faster? That'd be grrreeeeat. Funny things ONLY.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Who has two thumbs...

• Funny in what respect?  Mike is funny.  I have a funny story.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • A funny story will do. Mandypants, that one picture of mike with a beard and the guy with green goggles doens't look anything like him with all that scruff!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Totally random.  H didn't want to take our dog potty outside last night so he told me that she doesn't want him to take her out anymore because she's a girl and he's a boy.  It didn't work, but it was a nice try.
  • This girl I used to go to school with sent me an instant message yesterday night that went like this:Her: Aww.. I miss your face! How are you? I hope you have been well. We should get together for lunch this week!Me: Wow, is this Sarah? I haven't seen you or talked to you in forever! I'm doing really well! Been really busy lately with everything, but things are good! (blah blah blah, more explanations about my life) I would LOVE to get together with you for lunch. Not sure about this week, but maybe next Friday?Her: Oh! I'm so sorry! I forgot this was you. I was trying to IM my friend Rebecca. Please don't be offended.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fishy, my stepbro called me to find out what size shoes my daughter wears.  When I asked him why, he said he was going to buy her some camo crocs.  Is it bad that I immediately thought of you?
  • I know hey!  It's from last winter.  His dad took that at the ski hill.  He's so cute though :)Yesterday I was hungover and wanted some water.  I asked him to be my nurse for the day and he agreed.  (reluctantly) He wouldn't get out of bed for my water though.  So, I told him I'd flash him if he did.He was like, "whoa whoa wait..."  and then put his glasses on.  We were howling for a good 3 or 4 minutes.  It was so funny. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Wow shannon, thats so rude! what an idiot.
  • Shannon, that was funny. I've got nothin'. I'll be back after a couple of caffeine shots.
  • No, Sarie, that's AWESOME. Shannon, that girl is a douche. Mandypants. Will you flash me?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I know, Nebb. For some reason, I felt like the biggest loser after that. :) But at least I didn't follow it up with, "Oh. Do you still wanna hang out?" I just said, "Ha! That's funny." and then the conversation just... went away. Talk about awkward.

• Yes Fishy, douche-tastic fer sher.

• Of course I'll flash you.  Just make sure you have your glasses on.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Ok, they are on.

The Margarita Evolution
  • shannon, what a wench that girl is!  She probably felt like a tool, as she should. I don't know how it developed, but now when FI & I grab each other's butts, we do a Road Runner "Meep-meep!" Sorry, that's all I have so far....
    Crosswalk
  • I don't know how it developed, but now when FI & I grab each other's butts, we do a Road Runner "Meep-meep!"This is freaking awesome. :)

• I was at the supermarket yesterday, and this random girl comes up to me.  The convo went like this: random girl- 'Did you go to XX highschool?'hershey- 'Um yeah.'rg- 'Did you graduate in 2001?'hershey- 'Uh-huh'rg- 'So did I.  Do you remember me?hershey- 'Can say that I do.'rg- 'Really?  Oh...FUUUCK SPICES ARE EXPENSIVE!!!!'Yeah..no wonder I didn't want to remember her...she was crazy.
  • My managers daughter is a teacher.  She drew an "S" on a piece of paper and told her kids to draw a picture using the "S" and then write a story about what they drew.  The teacher is pregnant and the girl wrote a story about how big and pregnant she is.  This is her picture.  [img]http://i34.tinypic.com/20rsdu9.jpg[/img]
  • Wow shannon that's really awkward!Mildly funny:Yesterday H and I was Cirque Du Soleil's "Ovo" show - the one about insects. Every group of performers was a specific insect, e.g. the trapeze guys were scarabs.At the end when they took their bows, they brought out the band to bow as well. H looked at their costumes, and his face lit up, saying "Hey! I guess they're the Beetles!"Har har.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • I'm excited for your game tonight, Fishy. :-) I wore my Flacco jersey to work on Friday. We are allowed to wear jeans and jerseys every week.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I finally thought of something (yes, it took that long). FI and I were having breakfast with my brother and dad a few weeks back and we happened to briefly discuss wedding stuff - everyone wants to know what their jobs will be, yaknow? So my brother had a brilliant idea and elaborately described a type of a guestbook by which we give out stamped postcards to our guests and they can write to us when they get home, then pop them in the mail for us to collect and preserve forever. FI responded, "I give it a Meh." Well, I laughed. :)
  • Stack - I actually elloelled. Kids r funny. :)
  • Stack-- that's the best picture ever. I'm not funny today, I'm just sad no one called me to make money this morning.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards