Wedding Etiquette Forum

Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter

You whores better stop posting food on pinterest. my stomach is eating itself :(

Has anyone tried to make pionner woman's spaghetti chicken? I am a bit put off as I hate cooking with cream of anything soup. Is it any good?

Also, discuss other things in here please. I don't want to talk about weddings.

Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter

• Oh hai.  I have nothing good to contribute to the Pinterest topic since all I do is pin baby stuff. 

But hai :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Pinning food and house stuff make up probably 90% of my Pinterest feed. Fezz, your baby stuff has been killing me lately. SO cute
  • I'm watching the Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. 
  • Fezz I really think you need to start pinning boy baby stuff btw.
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I love so many nurseries on there.  It's hard not to pin!  I can't wait until we know what this kid is so I can either look for girl stuff or boy stuff. 

• I looked at my student loan amount earlier...it's big. I kind of wanted to die. H's amount is less than 1/2 of what I owe.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:7a737b20-5087-49cb-85e8-c4610913cacc">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fezz I really think you need to start pinning boy baby stuff btw.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    (I think TK ate my first response.) But it said:  GAH. I HOPE.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:0d2a72b7-a225-4488-aad8-232b1487621a">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching the Swedish The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. 
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    Do you like it? I couldn't stay awake more than like 20 minutes. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Fezz, don't you find out this week?
  • I have not made that, but it looks delicious.  My dad always used to make a casserole with egg noodles, ground beef, onions, tomato soup, and cream of mushroom soup.  With cheese on top.  I feel as if leftovers of that dish were a rarity.
  • Tomorrow, Stlrz! :)

• I am putting money on a peen. Freal. On the blackmarket money betting on your e-friend circuit I am going to make bank.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:2b618864-7e1a-499d-b5c6-42bae19fdbe6">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I looked at my student loan amount earlier...it's big. I kind of wanted to die. H's amount is less than 1/2 of what I owe.
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to look at mine. Especially given that FI has no debt. And I mean, NONE - other than our home loan. He thinks my $4k+ on my credit card is bad... I know I have to be in the $15-$20k range, minimum, in student loans. Oye.

I'm working on organizing for this semester... which means I need to stay off pinterest. I'm also working on getting photos off my camera - between our zoo visit for zoo lights and NYE, I have over 1000 photos on there. And my friends are bugging me for NYE pictures on FB.
  • I had my first Knottie GTG over the weekend.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:677c9fb5-cddc-47bd-9202-21b96b7541c4">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter : Do you like it? I couldn't stay awake more than like 20 minutes. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

<div>I do. I've also read all of the books and seen the American version. I think the American version was better but I also haven't been paying 100% attention. Subtitles detract from movies for me but there's no way I'd understand it without them. </div>
  • I'm going to text you as soon as I know, Rosebutt.

• Jill I feel your pain.  My grad school debt is almost triple what I still owe on undergrad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:76f7be94-e1f4-4d3c-8491-ae9cf2e0aa28">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tomorrow, Stlrz! :)
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

<div>*bounces with excitement* That is so awesome!</div>
  • I know how excited everyone around here is, Fezz, so I can only imagine how excited you & your H are!
  • I wish I didn't have to wait until 3 for my ultrasound.  Hmph.

• strlz, do tell who did you meet?
  • ski2playski2play member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    my pintrest is food, holidays, house stuff, and that "w" work that Rosie doesn't want to talk about.  I think the house stuff is my favorite!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:acad106c-7332-453a-8537-683d2658b900">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I didn't have to wait until 3 for my ultrasound.  Hmph.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

Uggh!  I was away at camp as a counselor (I volunteer every summer for a week) when my sister was finding out, and I talked about it to anyone who would listen for 3 days straight until her appointment.  The day of her appointment I got so caught up in the day's activities at camp that I forgot to check my phone for the text message.  Someone asked me at lunch and I was so mad at myself for completely forgetting to check my phone!
  • I can't pin...I think it would suck away my life I'd be constantly finding things!

Fezz that's so exciting you're going to find out tomorrow, I hope the day will pass quickly for you!!
  • crfb, you may be tired of hearing this, but I wanted to say sorry for your NYE.  I know you said it is probably for the best, but that doesn't make it easier to deal with.  Please stick around always.  Also, good thoughts to you and LDY in Mississippi!  Fun Stuff.
  • Oh no, Stlrz!  My SIL keeps telling me that she's actually going to carry her phone on her tomorrow just so she'll know. (She's an OT, so she usually doesn't keep her phone on her.)  She'll be so mad if she misses my text.

• I don't do pinterest, because I spend too much time on the internet already.

In other news, I am hungry anyway.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:8f418283-4bfd-4182-a2ad-6dd8d8cc9f98">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]strlz, do tell who did you meet?
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

I met ggirl2001 (I think those are the #s after her SN).  She lives close to where I used to when I lived in South Carolina, so we met up for brunch Sunday morning.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pinterest-commentcooking-questionrandom-chatter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:11030ece-d045-4689-8553-948ebe769b23Post:7171d20c-9763-47f4-b88e-98e1f8ed0835">Re: Pinterest comment/cooking question/random chatter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to get my fine ass back to Pinterest.  I KNOW YOU'VE ALL MISSED ME.  HI. Did I tell you guys I gave up chocolate?  Smoking in 2011.  Chocolate in 2012.  Apparently every year I resolve to give up something wonderful. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    Hi you sexy bish.

• Why chocolate, Eagles?  Are you a masochist?

Fezz.  I need to know what is growing inside of you.  God that sounds so creepy. 
    I've had an unnaturally productive first day of the week.  I think that means I need to stop working now.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards