Moms and Maids
Options

Peace has arrived, at least for the moment..........

The giant farting greyhound, as well as 3 cats, my daughter and her fiance have left the building.  They spent the weekend moving into their new place.  Can you hear anything???  No, you can't.  That's because it is quiet here.  AhhhhhhhhhI am headed to my big bathtub with a Hello Kitty thermos and a crazy straw, along with chocolate honey truffle bath stuff.  I am incommunicado for the rest of the evening.  Thinking about the wedding...in SIX DAYS...will wait for tomorrow.By the way...I'll miss her :}
My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!

Re: Peace has arrived, at least for the moment..........

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhhhhh-the wonders of **empty nest**!  My choir is singing an anthem called "Blessed Quietness".  Perfect description.  Enjoy your wonderful, blessedly quiet evening!  =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait.  Chocolate Honey Truffle Bath stuff?  I need details. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Need details on the bath stuff too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards