Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

My Leg

Just wanted to give a f/u on my leg for those of you who gave me great advice yesterday. I went to the dr. and she examined it. While she could see nothing that made her think it was a clot, the symptoms I describe sounded like one, so she in sending me to have an utlrasound this morning just to be safe. I most likely won't find anything out until tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your advice and support.

Re: My Leg

• Options
    I had an ultrasound done for a suspected clot.  Turned out to be a torn/herniated miniscus (sp?).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good! You'll feel so much better once you know one way or the other. Hang in there!
  • Options
    Glad it wasn't anything serious amrs.Thanks Bec!
  • Options
    I'm glad you went! *good leg vibes for you* Keep us updated. :-)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you finally got it checked out! Hope it turns out to be nothing.
  • Options
    Good luck!  Keep us posted!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    I'm glad you're getting it checked out!  Better to know something than just keep wondering.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cew--is your leg swollen at all? Have you traveled or flow lately? I went to the Dr.'s for what my FI and general practitioner thought was a blood clot--and I remember constantly being asked about travel (being in the car for a long amount of time) or flying (long flight sitting down). Keep us updated!!
  • Options
    Does she have any idea what it could be other than a clot? Or will you find out after the ultrasound? Dont die!
  • Options
    Glad to her she doesn't think its a clot, but to have the ultrasound will give you peace of mind.  Keep us posted!
  • Options
    No, it's not swollen and there is nothing that makes it look weird. Just the pain. No traveling either. She did ask me if I've been sitting or standing for a long time recently. Does spending a shiitton of time on TK count?:)She didn't say what she thought it could be. I'll have a f/up with her after she gets the results of the ultrasound, so I'll find out then.
  • Options
    [i]Does spending a shiitton of time on TK count?:)[/i] Errrr, no!! :)
  • Options
    Errrr, no!! :) Thank goodness!
  • Options
    Spending a shitton of time on P&E can't possibly be unhealthy. Laughter is the best medicine, after all.
  • Options
    You are so right! How's your computer? Were you able to get it up and running?
  • Options
    Good luck with the ultrasound.   Its better to know what you are up against though.  I understand how you feel, the day after our shower the my fiance was complaining about his leg feeling like he had a cramp in his leg he didn't have any other signs. About 3 weeks later, he finally went to the doctor and they did an ultrasound and found a clot in his leg. That was in the beginning of August. About a week later a piece of the clot moved to his lungs.  It's been 8 weeks now and everything is almost back to normal.
  • Options
    Wow kel, that sounds awful. I'm so glad that he's doing better. That sounds so scary. I just got back and the ultrasound lady told me that she did not see anything! I feel very relieved. The dr. should be calling me today to let me know what she thinks it is.
  • Options
    Thinking good thoughts for you! I missed this yesterday, or I would have been thinking them then, too! :) *hugs*
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I'm glad that you got things checked out.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards