Florida-South Florida
Options

Floral Trial! And other updates PIB

So I had my floral trial with Daniel Events a little while ago, but didn't have a chance to update my bio til now.First off, it was huge!  I wasn't sure what colors he was going to end up using, because we had talked about different combinations, but I love it.  We will possibly make a few changes like adding a spray of flowers towards the bottom of the arrangement, but they did such a great job, and the flowers themselves were beautiful.  So I'm happy. PIB under Flowers & Linens(aaalll the way at the bottom).  Of course I loved the more expensive white beaded linens(Amy, who dropped by, didn't help any bc she loved that one best too).  We might shop around a little for beaded white linens that aren't pricey...We got our invitations while in India, and they are SO pretty.  Just simple and elegant like we wanted.  I took a quick pic, but need to take more. PIB under Paper.  Like everyone else says with theirs, the pic doesn't do it justice!Attire!  I updated that section with what we ended up getting the bridesmaids(I need to post a pic of someone wearing it!), and their jewelry.  I also posted models wearing styles that are similar to the wedding and reception outfits I got in India.Jewelry!  I got my wedding gown jewelry...my mom got me a diamond set as a gift(as if this big fat wedding's not enough).  It's really delicate and pretty and I refuse to touch them before or after my wedding, just the day of, haha.Other than that, just a few additions here and there, and I added more pics for ideas(I think I need to start editing down, haha).Let me know what you guys think!  Tina

Re: Floral Trial! And other updates PIB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha im sorry babe..BUT IT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! The white linens is a must. Sorry i didnt help the situation LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BUSY GIRL!!off to see all of your checks, congrats!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hold on, I have to pick my jaw off the floor. Tina, I am in love with everything you brought back from India. I cannot wait to see everything together. Amazing. That diamond set from your mom is out of this world. Congrats! Hurry and get married so I can drool over the photos ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Amy definitely the white!! I agree with you on the flowers on the bottom just to make the centerpiece a little more softer and romantic. Either way they're gorgeous and I LOVE the color combo!! Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ps the beaded linens are hands down my fav ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So many picture updates--very exciting.CP trial: beautiful, charming and prettyInvitations: gorgeous. I want to touch them!Linens: the white ones are pretty because of the beading, but I like the way the gold looks with the CPs better.  Maybe you can find beaded gold overlays?
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry but I have to agree with the white also! Your floral trial rocked!! I have to say I'm a little obsessed with all your ideas, I love all the colors and beading, its just all so gorgeous!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You said it perfect.  Very romantic.  I love it.  I love the chair sashes. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A-Mazing. Everything! Wow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    P.S. I LOVE the new Siggy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the checks!!! I am so happy to see some of your ideas come to fruition. Yay Tina!!!
  • Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! Amy: I know..it made such a difference in person, didn't it? Alissa: Thanks!  I'm pleased with the Indian outfits...they're traditional and ornate, but not heavy or uncomfortable. And I know, my mom rocks.Vannessa: I actually wanted the spray for the trial, but I wasn't clear on that with them.  You put it perfectly...the spray at the bottom will soften it up. I also think it'll make it more interesting.Ana: That IS a compliment, coming from the invitation guru! Yay!  The flowers are cool because they've got  subtle metallic silver and gold sheens to them.  We got the little stones free(if they did it, they'd charge a lot for labor, and now I know why, but I'm tackling them a bit here and there).  And yes, the paper is great!  It's nice and heavy, and has a nice texture.As for linens, the only gold beaded ones we saw were a brighter yellow gold, which looked dark.  Would love to try it out in lighter gold like the satin, but otherwise, I'm hoping we find white!Jillian: Thanks for the compliment!  And you guys are convincing me more on the white.Cinthia: The chair sashes were great because they were chiffon I think?  Whatever the material, it laid nice and flat.  Not sure yet what we're doing for sashes or if we are doing them...we'll see!Jaime: Your siggy pic is killing me...Kaila: Thanks hon!  It feels good getting things done!
  • Options
    EliNickEliNick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, those flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!  Loves it.  Congrats on all of your other checks!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stunning! i love the hanging crystals and the chargers.  great taste :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! everything looks incredible!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could look at your bio for days. I love everything and can't wait til your wedding. I also love the beaded linens. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I agree with Alissa I think I unhinged my jaw!Just wow Tina! Your wedding is going to be breathtaking.I'm overly in love with your CPs and invites!huuuge congrats on everything!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tina i LOOOOOOOOOVE everything!!! Do you think Jen is going to need me to help that day?!?! LOL. Such great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I think it must be a joke that my bio inspired you! You are full of so much inspiration.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!! Everything looks sooo amazing, Tina!!! I love the flowers, the linens, the invites!!! ahhhhh i love it all...the white beaded linens are def. are keeper :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards