Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland bachelorette party

Where can we go for a not-crazy-just-want-some-drinks-with-friends bachelorette party in the Cleveland area? It does not have to be downtown, but can really be anywhere. note: I am the bride, but my MOH is away at med school and another BM is a tom-boy who is afraid she'll spoil the fun. we were thinking maybe pedicures or something and then meeting up with some other friends for dinner and then drinks..its just all the specifics we can't seem to figure out!

Re: Cleveland bachelorette party

• edited December 2011
    If you guys wants something upscale, I recommend XO downtown. The food is great! Then you can can just go to the bars on West 6th. Another option could be to eat at Pickwick and Frolic and then see a show at Hilarities?
  • ninni124ninni124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    John Christ winery in Avon.....Geneva wineries (about an hour away) Metropolitan downtown on West 6th-great atmosphere
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was a low-key dinner/drinks/billiards night out at Fox & Hound (in Parma, but there's one in Mayfield, too). We reserved 2 pool tables and played pool all evening. None of us are very good at playing, but we had a blast. The food and drinks were yummy, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ahrycykahrycyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually seeking the same thing. I am trying to plan my best friends bachelorette party in Cleveland, and she wants a chill and classy night. Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated!
  • jklingshirnjklingshirn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH has set-up a girls night that starts with dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery and then going to the piano bar, Howl at the Moon, for drinks. Laid back and fun with the girls!
  • Ab42187Ab42187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went bowling at The Corner Alley on East 4th then went to Hannah's (Hole in the wall bar in N. Olmsted). I wanted to check out some of the bars on East 4th because they seemed really nice and classy. Check out http://www.east4thstreet.com/home.php for more information on the whole area.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards