Alabama

Florist Question: Birmingham Area

Just found a freelance florist who is going to do 9 bridesmaid bouquets, 15 bouts, 5 pin on corsages, and my bouquet for 650.00. I'm kind of jumping up and down on the inside; we still have some questions to ask him and I want to see some of his work. My coordinator referred me to him. So I'm jumping up and down on the inside, but just wanted to confirm with you ladies that 650.00 is a really great price for all that right? I'm using the girls bouquets as centerpieces and then getting smaller hydrandgeas to put in little vases here and there, which I can get from the floral market. Now that that's done, all I have to do are buy linens and gifts for the wedding party.

Re: Florist Question: Birmingham Area

• edited December 2011
    hmm...I would say that's pretty good, but how big are the bouquets going to be and what kind of flowers is he using?
  • edited December 2011
    Mostly white roses. Bouquets around 15-17 flowers. white rose bouts. Bridal bouquet is mix of hydrangeas and purply flowers. Still have to talk to him about the corsages.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm no expert, but I think that sounds pretty good! We're looking to spend somewhere around that and we're getting the flowers wholesale and putting them together ourselves (thankfully my mom and g-mother are crafty!).
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, that sounds like a good deal! Go for it! Just make sure you get all that in writing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards