South Asian Weddings

For sale...

So, I thought I'd offer some of my items to you all before offering them to the masses: Around 50 yards (not contiguous) of dark pink mandap fabric. I got a great deal on this to begin with, at a little less than $4 a yard for 60-inch wide fabric. I spent a little under $200 for it, but since it's been cut into around 3-4 30-ish foot pieces I will sell it for $60 plus shipping to anyone who wants it. (It really was beautiful fabric that you could use in lots of different ways - mandap fabric, tablecloths, general draping, etc.) 4 one and a quarter inch pvc pipe connectors for making a mandap. I think these are around $4-5 a piece on the internet (I couldn't find them in person). I'll sell them for $15 plus shipping to anyone interested. 4 patio umbrella stands. These fit a one and a quarter inch pvc pipe really well. I would totally recommend these for building an indoor mandap, but I wouldn't use them outside if you're concerned at all about wind. They're pretty heavy and sturdy, just not heavy enough to deal with 20-30 mph wind like what we had. These would be pretty expensive to ship, but if someone wants them in NC, VA or maybe even DC, let me know, and I can try to get them to you. Or, if you are fine with paying for shipping (as it might be hard to buy them in person now that it's fall), let me know that and we can try to find an inexpensive way to ship them. I will sell all four for $60. I also have a bunch of vases, votives, etc., if anyone's near NC. I just know they will be hard to ship.

Re: For sale...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards