New York-Hudson Valley

Jimmy Dee/Fantasy Flash

Hi Ladies,Has anyone used any or all of the Jimmy Dee Services? Your reviews would be extremely helpful!TIA

Re: Jimmy Dee/Fantasy Flash

• edited December 2011
    We booked Richie with Jimmy Dee- so far he has been great to work with!
  • Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also booked Richie at Jimmy Dee. They have been great to work with so far. All the reviews from the married ladies on here have been great. Haven't read one bad review on them yet- and I have been on the knot for over a year now!
  • edited December 2011
    We looked into them.  They seemed great and get a lot of good reviews on these boards (Both from brides and brides-to-be)We went with another DJ simply b/c of budget and convenience.  But I hear great things about these guys.FYI, I got an e-mail from BOSCO Bridal Shows.  He's throwing a show on Wednesday in Tarrytown.  Jimmy Dee, my DJ (The DJ Company) and all of the "top players" are usually at his shows.  (A lot of good vendors there, not just DJs)Good Luck!  Hope everything is beautiful!~C
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Jimmy Dee.  So far they have been great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • mericherrymericherry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Fantash Flash for photo/video. Ann is great and always answers emails fast. We have epics in 2 weeks so i can give you better feedback then.
  • edited December 2011
    I just met with them tonight. But we set an appt up with one of the guys and he wasn't even there? Fi was a bit bugged by this. But they certainly seem like they know what they are doing.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked Richie with Jimmy Dee...so far so good...
  • Holler4dmbHoller4dmb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used both for our wedding last year.  Anne was great!  Patsy (MC) was horrible.  I hear great thing about Alex though. 
  • We are so sorry to hear the bride’s comment above.  Patsy has greatly enjoyed all the weddings he has emceed and tries to do a great job at all.  Many past clients have given Patsy good recommendations and any interested bride can have them upon request.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards