New Jersey

still can't decide...

party bus or limo....why am I having such a hard time making a decision?!
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: still can't decide...

• Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote party bus! Plus I think you were leaning that way last you were thinking about it
  • VoltinxiVoltinxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding in CA last summer and I think the party bus was the highlight
  • edited December 2011
    i would go with the least expensive. it is just transportation, but then again i'm not a car person.
  • edited December 2011
    There's an $80 difference b/t the 24 passenger party bus and the escalade limo. I wish there was a bigger difference to help me decide! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that sucks! flip a coin.
  • edited December 2011
    I could be way off but I think if you were truly OK with the party bus you would have gone with that by now. I have no idea why I feel that way so if I am way off the mark I apologize. I would go with the Limo.  It probably is less expensive and the reception and the after party will be the real party time anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    in defense of the party bus (lol) my friend had one and it was great. plus, they allowed all the bp members to bring their dates, dh, fi's, whatever with them on the bus since they were taken pics at the venue. and the guys left from the oot hotel it worked well for them. also, being in a lot of weddings, it is a huge pita getting in and out of the limos in a long dress.
  • edited December 2011
    The only thing I'm concerned with the party bus is that it's going to look ridiculous to the guests that it's our wedding party transportation.  I know it sounds silly, but I guess just after working so hard to have a nice wedding, I don't people to look at me and say "I can't believe that's her limo". I'm nuts, I know. Bride brain with a month left....it's allowed, right?! I really don't think I'm going to miss those "typical" limo shots of me getting out and sticking my head out the window, etc.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    well, i like to think i had a pretty classy wedding despite the fact that we used a coach bus for our transportation. and my friend who used the party bus had her reception at the westmount country club. don't worry what others will think if it is something you want.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't worry about what the people think.  The Atrium will speak for itself.  Your transportation is the thing they will probably notice the least.  I would then Go for the party bus
  • cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Erika.  Limos, IMO, are such a waste of money and I didn't care about pictures in front of the limo, despite the fact that it was raining so I couldn't take them anyway, I just think they are kind of cheesy.
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still vote - party bus. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly you will have so much more room in a party bus.  I know that an escalade limo seems big, but you will have no head room.   
  • edited December 2011
    ok, I think I'm gonna just do it. Now that you mention head room...my poor brother who is like 6'4" will probably thank me for the party bus then! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    get both use the bus for the bacholette party and limo for the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    wtf are you talking about brad? bachelorette party is over. this has nothing to do with bachelorette party. this has to do with my wedding. thanks.
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh, I didnt think people had the bachelorette party more than a month before the wedding, nevermind.  I vote Limo.
  • edited December 2011
    really? people have them whenever they want them and can get all their friends together. sometimes I wonder about you! haha
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO you all will have so much more fun in the party bus!  I think your brother will thank you for that.  I believe that limos are actually made from a regular car/truck and then just cut to add the extra pieces to make it the limo. 
  • edited December 2011
    Party bus - more room, easier for you to get in and out of, and your brother will definitely appreciate the extra room.
  • edited December 2011
    yes people can have them whenever they want, but I thought most did it a week or two before.  My cousin did it earlier because his best friend was home from military, good thing he did that, it was the last time we saw him
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine in May and didn't get married until July. Anywho - party bus all the way, no questions about it
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like there are more benefits to the party bus, so I would go for that.  I wouldn't worry about the classiness aspect -- maybe it is just that I see all the wasted, loud people stumbling out of limos in neighborhood every weekend, but I don't think there's anything inherently classy about renting a stretch limo for the day (and I certainly didn't see the need for pictures near the limo on the wedding day?).  So I'd go for what you and your wedding party will enjoy most.
  • edited December 2011
    Chelsea - I don't want to worry you, but are both options still available from the vendor you are using? I booked a while ago so I have no clue how fast limo companies book up. I think it sounds like the party bus is the way to go and would not want you to miss out. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I heard from them about a week ago. If not, I guess they'll make my mind up from me. That would be easy! hahaha ;o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You'll all be happy to know I just booked the party bus...so no more limo questions from me! :o)
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Angie550Angie550 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Good for you.  I booked a stretch escalade and keep going back and forth on if I should change it!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yah!  good for you on just doing it.
  • edited December 2011
    good for you
  • pink_lattepink_latte member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party bus! More room. We booked a trolley for the same reason; I didn't want to get in and out of a limo in a giant dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards