Connecticut

wedding accessories

where did you get your accessories from?
10|24|09

Re: wedding accessories

• starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what kind of accessories? like jewelery? i scored BIG TIME at tj maxx! i got my necklace for like $10! venue decorations? joanne fabrics. but i just did candles and christmas lights...
  • edited December 2011
    What accessories in particular were you looking for?
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking for jewelery. Thanks
    10|24|09
  • rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a bracelet from whiteaisle.com. I was very happy with it and it came pretty quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    I love window shopping at whiteaisle - sooo pretty! I have yet to purchase anything yet and will probably wait until I am closer to my wedding since I tend to be indecisive. ;-)
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my jewelry from etsy.com...they have TONS of amazing handmade stuff!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    Got my necklace from my fiance as a present for my birthday... he got it from Macy's Got my bracelet from one of the small jewelry stores in NYC... there are a couple of blocks with a bunch of jewelry stores... inexpensive costume type jewelry... i wanna say they're on either 6th or 7th ave betweenW 35th and W 38th StreetBorrowing my mother's pearl earrings... they match my necklace and bracelet... and it'll be my something borrowed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Best bridal accessories are with Charmed by Mel in Newington. She is in with The Favor Boutique. Her stuff is amazing. Best prices for all that she gives you. Everything is made just for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards