Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Warning Ladies!

Ellen Wilkins has recently started a makeup business in Las Vegas.  Do not use her!  She will stress you out and steal your money.  Ellen Wilkins is unprofessional and dishonest! I booked Ellen for my Charleston, SC wedding six months in advance. Ellen and I corresponded through emails and I sent her a $100 deposit to hold my wedding date. She told me that everything was set and not to worry about a thing. She told me to contact her before my bridal portraits were done to schedule a date. Just before my bridal portrait, I tried to contact Ellen through email. She did not return my emails so I tried to call her. Her number was disconnected. I checked the website to make sure I had the correct number and her website was shutdown. Ellen never made contact with me to cancel or let me know that she was moving to Las Vegas. She didn't even have the decency so I could find another makeup artist. It caused me a lot of stress because other artists were already booked up by this time. I have tried numerous ways to contact Ellen and she will not even respond to me. She has done this to many other brides, I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing that she has stolen money from so many people. I have reported her to others in the business and they are embarrassed to be associated with her.

Re: Warning Ladies!

• Options
    I'm so sorry this happened to you!  Please post this on your local board to warn brides in the area not to book her.  You can also fill out reviews on weddingwire and I would file a complaint with the BBB.
  • Options
    Can you please re post this on the LV board for the knotties....thanks
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards