Alabama

Day of Coordinator in Mobile AL

Is anyone using a DOC and are they reasonably priced?
Bethani Olivia-Diane 4lbs 7 oz 17 inches 4/19/2011

Re: Day of Coordinator in Mobile AL

• tendonheadtendonhead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't contacted her but I got a flyer at a bridal show for Debra Smith and she quotes 950.00 for the wedding day package but I think my sister (who is also getting married) may have gotten a cheaper quote from her. Her website is www.Debrasmithweddings.com or 251-633-6133
  • edited December 2011
    Hi yes if you are planning by yourself then you definatly need DOC.  I use southern sounds...they are a dj service with day of coordinated thrown in...They rocked.  Please visit our site for their # and contact stuff look under vendors The new Mrs. Barnes
  • edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine and a good friend of my mom's have both offered to be "coordinators" for me. I think that is a lot better (for me, at least) than hiring a DOC. It will be their gift to me (though of course I will offer to pay them) and they know me personally. Also, being family friends, they will already be involved so it won't be the hassle of having to have meetings, etc, and having to put my trust into someone I don't know (again, a personal issue). Look at who you know who may be available and willing to help you. Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards