Wedding Woes

Re: No, not skinny jeans - SKINNY JEANS

• What happens when you wash them?  This also makes me think of hte Friends episode with Ross' leather pants "I made a paste!"
  • I think it's funny that Wrangler makes them.  It's a bit over my normal jean budget. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I did not click through but I can't stop giggling at moisturizing pants.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_no-not-skinny-jeans-skinny-jeans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:1fef2d6c-3d2c-43f2-9406-a1b8fa06e36aPost:7b6b228c-765f-48d7-91ea-ae026f04823b">Re: No, not skinny jeans - SKINNY JEANS</a>:
    [QUOTE]What happens when you wash them?  This also makes me think of hte Friends episode with Ross' leather pants "I made a paste!"
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

<div>You've got to read it, 6 - the jeans last for about 15 wears (presumably with washing), and then you can re-infuse them with a spray you buy separately. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>And as much as I wish I could love that episode, it was too over the top for me. And it was so obvious that he was just pretending not to be able to get the pants on vs. not actually being able to get them on that it kindof ruined it for me.</div><div>
    </div><div>PIVOT! on the other hand is the best TV episode of all time. ;)</div>

• I read up on them... you can't wash them... they last however many wears the website lists... without washing.
    Gross.... I'll pass... even if they were free.
    Praying for a miracle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards