Florida-West Coast
Options

E Photos Done! Yayyyyy!

Alicia invited us over to her house to show us our engagement photos tonight and we are so excited about them!! Pure Emotions Photography did an amazing job! Justin and I were absolutely blown away by their talented shooting and editing! Since our engagement shoot ended up taking place only 3 weeks before our wedding, Justin and I were pretty stressed about it and nearly cancelled it altogether. But after some (ok, maybe a lot) of encouragement from Alicia, we decided to power through. I have to say we are SOOO glad we did because we had a ton of fun and we have the pictures to prove it! We can't believe how many pictures we absolutely LOVE... Check them out on Alicia’s blog: [url] http://pureemotionsphotography.blogspot.com/ [/url]

Re: E Photos Done! Yayyyyy!

• Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the teasers a few days ago. Your photos came out AMAZING! I love the whole vintage look! I absolutely love your dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are awesome!!!  Love the ones in the theater.
  • Options
    sara76sara76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing! Wow they are awesome, love them!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING! You guys are so HOT! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are some of the best e-pics I've seen! SOOO good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am with JDechen! I've been stalking photographer blogs for a year now and those are in my top 2 or 3 favorite engagement  pics I've ever seen! SO original and unique. Now I want to do a themed shoot for mine! U are soooooo beautiful and those photos are amazing. Her editing brought the whole look together too. I keep going back to look at them again!Congrats on great pics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just asked for E-pic pricing from her because of these photos! AMAZING!
  • Options
    bnlchic03bnlchic03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just coming here to post that I'd seen them!! I keep going to Alicia's blog hoping that she's posted the ones from your wedding, and I totally forgot that these would be coming first! You look beautiful, and Justin looks so handsome! I love them all! I'm so glad you decided to do them, I know you were so stressed about it! Hope you have a great honeymoon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls! I really appreciate all your positive feedback! ok... packing for my honeymoon... leaving very early in the am! so exciting!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards