Kentucky-Louisville

Lots of Wedding Items for Sale

Hey ladies, I just got married on Sept 12th and have somethings left over that weren't used as well as some that can be used again.  I have pics of everything and can email them to you.  my email is kmp9922@yahoo.com if you are interested.  Thanks.5x5 inch square vases- 20 total, $5 each or all for $801 4x4 inch square vase- $42 pack Garter Pack- white, one keep, one toss- $8Frosted white battery opperated light sets, great for under fabric on cake table or around centerpieces.  10 lights on each strand and I have 6 with the batteries in them, some might need replacing- $1 eachLED tea lights, reusable, just need batteries.  They can last over 2 days straight!  They were amazing.  20 lights for $101 resin column, not heavy, but sturdy, I think it is 48" but can double check. I have the round glass for the top of it, both for $40, only used once to hold unity candle display.Olive Green, cream, and bright green organza wired ribbon, varying widths.  $2 each, some are open, but we didn't use any of it.Satin Table runners- Green- 12 total, 4 are about 8' and 8 are 10'.  $5 each  I also have some chocolate colored satin fabric about 2 yards that you can have if you purchase the runners and would like it.  I scrunched it around my cake table and it was beautiful.Tiara- natural design, not chinsy (sale pending, but not gone yet)- $20, matching earrings included.2 Bridesmaids Bouquets & toss bouquet- Made with True Touch Brand florals, very nice.  $15 for BM, $10 for toss.True touch florals that were used for centerpieces- 2 white hydrangeas, 14 green hydrangeas, 64 open roses in varying colors, white, orange, and green.  There are enough to fill 16 of the vases as shown in pics.  Pricing will vary depending on what you need.Card Box- wrapped in soft green paper with gold diamond pattern and cream colored ribbon. $31 unopened pack of green tulle about 8" wide- $3More items to come, including Allure Bridal gown- Size 10 style 2017 in white.  I need to have it cleaned as the train got dirty during pictures.  It HAS been altered, but just on length and very top of boddice.  Make an offer.

Re: Lots of Wedding Items for Sale

• angieandgaryangieandgary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Tigger,Congrats on your marriage!I saw your posting about the column for sale and I'd like to know where you got it.  I need several of these for my wedding in December but I can't find them anywhere!  Foam columns used to be sold at my local Walmart years ago, but I haven't seen them in ages.  Google searches have been frustrating.  So any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!:) Angela
  • tigger9922tigger9922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sure angie, we got ours at Hobby Lobby, not with the wedding rental stuff, but in the back of the store.  They have several styles to choose from and they are much more stable than the foam or lightweight plastic ones.  Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards