Michigan-Detroit

Entertainment Express

Has anyone used them? What did you think? Are there any others in the area I should check out? 

Thanks!!! 

Re: Entertainment Express

• edited December 2011

Ugh. I wouldn't go with them, I looked at their H1 limo when it was waiting outside of a banquet hall on a 100 degree day, sure didn't look new. I spoke with the driver and he said the A/C was broken. Wow.

They've got a lot of bad rap on the knot. 

• edited December 2011
    Don't do it! We went with them and this was the one thing I was so disappointed with. They arrived late which meant we were late to the church so everything was behind. Oh, and the driver hit a parked car on her way to pick the girls up after dropping the guys off at the church. To top it off, we got socked with an extra hour "overcharge" even though we only went over because they were late to begin with. UGH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    My married bio
    TTC since March 2010, Dx PCOS 3/9/11. HSG 3/9/11 Clear with dominant but underdeveloped follicle, 4/4/11 Started 50 mg Clomid, 6/5/11 Started 100 mg Clomid, 8/9/11 BFP!
    4/6/12 Emerson Kate was born!
  • edited December 2011
    Don't do it. Austin was in a wedding last year and they were the transportation. Not only did they not map quest the trips that were given to them but they were late picking up the bride. The driver later blamed it on the brides brother.

I used black tie limo in Dearborn
  • edited December 2011
    Just. Effing. Great.
    I already have a deposit down with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies! This is definitely making me re-think the decision.  I am having a hard time finding transportation because everyone has gotten a bad rap! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards