Ohio-Cincinnati

Trying to arrange a Knottie Meet Up

If anyone is interested in having a "Knottie Meetup" let me know and I will arrange something, perhaps a happy hour or dinner out or tailgating for the Bengals, my email address is afloggie@gimail.af.mil

Re: Trying to arrange a Knottie Meet Up

• ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to, but it's hard for me to get off of work and I work second shift... yuck!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If ninjette really wants to come, might I suggest you all decide to hold the gtg somewhere close to hear work, if possible (if she works downtown, that it is).  We had this same problem with one of our knottie in NYC, and we solved it by holding th gtg's in a restaurant close to her work - then she just used her lunch break to come and say hi and grab a bite to eat.  She couldn't imbibe, of course, but at least she got to meet everyone, gab about wedding stuff, and had lunch at the same time.  :)
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blackfinn has a good happy hour if people woud like to get together for that ands it close to ninjette I believe.
  • edited December 2011
    I just got married a few weeks ago but I'd be up for another gtg! They are always fun :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    i live close to downtown and I could probaby go if its near there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards