Massachusetts-Boston

Shutterbooth

Does anyone have any experience with Shutterbooth? I'd love to include a photo booth at my reception but they're a little out of my budget...are they negotiable at all? any other rec's for other photo booth companies in the area?

Re: Shutterbooth

• edited December 2011
    I used them and loved them, but they are expensive. I thought the album they supplied was cheap looking and black, not what I would have expected since it's a wedding guest book album, so I swapped the pages to another one, so that's just something to keep in mind.  Also, we brought our own props on the day of rather than use theirs.  They charge $100 for them, and I don't know what they are or who wore them before and things like that, so in buying our own we got to get props that worked for our guests and party and they had no problem with us using them instead of their own.

There is a company in Salem, MA called Photo Fun Box owned by a couple and they may be negotiable as they are a smaller company it seems - http://www.photofunbox.com/

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Top Hat Photobooths.  They have been good to work with so far.

We also looked at Northeast photobooths, VMC Photobooths, seacoast events, redeye, and creative events.

Goodluck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I could not afford them in my budget but they were at a Bridal funtion I went to and my son had his pic taken and I got to keep what the quests get and it was great.  If you can afford it go for it.

Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Do it...they are amazing!  I just got married this past weekend and the photobooth made the whole event so much fun.  I loved the album (didn't think it was cheap-looking) and people could not stop talking about it.  Plus, they are great to work with and really go out of their way to make everything perfect.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards