Ohio-Cleveland

Reception DJ/Band

Does anyone know of an awesome band/dj in northern Ohio?? I'm an out of state bride getting married back in my hometown in Ohio and I have been out of the band/dj scene for awhile now and could use some help. Thanks.

Any recommendations would be great!!!

Re: Reception DJ/Band

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Grand Avenue Band all the way!
    They consistently get great reviews on the boards.
    I used them myslef and they were AMAZING! Highly recommend
    www.grandavenueband.com
  • mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Here is a recent great review of Grand Avenue. Look at this post by jaylii9

Vendor Reviews- 9/5/2010!
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will third Grand Avenue Band! Everyone at the wedding told me during the wedding and many times since that they were awesome! Everyone at the wedding was dancing, even my 85 year old Godfather! :)
  • vikkisue24vikkisue24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Unfortunately, Grand Avenue Band is already booked for my wedding date. :( Thanks for the recommendations!!

• skippylouwhoskippylouwho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Redline. They did DD's wedding and were fabulous. http://www.onredline.com/

Review http://www.jerrybruno.com/bands/Redline/Redline.asp

They really played great music, sounded great and really got involved with the crowd. They also provided music for the cocktail hour (more toned down, just as background music). The music after dinner was great for dancing. The dance floor was always crowded.
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Avenue, which is also through Jerry Bruno, like Redline.  We LOVED them!!  I would highly recommend them. 
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • gandm189gandm189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry...I have to disagree with everyone here: Hats Off Entertainment. For sure! They are based out of Akron, but are coming to Cleveland to DJ our wedding. They did my sisters wedding and my friends. They are VERY affordable, know the music to play for the crowd that is out on the dance floor (the older people like different music and leave earlier) and know how to handle...um...'difficult' mothers and moms in laws. Jim was the DJ for my sisters and he did a great job. Very excited to have him for ours!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards