Illinois-Southern Illinois
Options

New wedding planner

Hello girls! I wanted to let everyone know that I am trying to start up and getting my business running. I have been an aspiring wedding planner for many years and I feel like it is the right time in my life to start building my career. I am looking for any internships, or assistant work and also willing to plan and coordinate events for little to no cost. Thanks for reading girls!!Brittany

Re: New wedding planner

• Options
    hng0603hng0603 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brittany,where are you located at in southern illinois? I am living in Chicago but trying to plan a wedding in southern ill
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG you might be the answer to my prayers. would you be willing to do a wedding in the alton area? i am freaking out because i am planning the wedding from wichita, ks.
  • Options
    FutureMrs.NMRFutureMrs.NMR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Brittany! Are you anywhere near Belleville, IL?  I live in Texas and am trying to pull together a wedding for November 21st and could use some local recommendations! Thanks! Sarah
  • Options
    I'm needing to find a cheap place I can have an outdoor reception close to Carterville or Marion.  We are having the wedding at Cannon Park in Carterville, but we can't have the reception outside due to there being music and alochol.  We can use the buliding to have the reception indoor, but we are wanting to keep the outdoor affect going from wedding to reception.  Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards