Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Target FAIL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: Target FAIL

• snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely 8. Or maybe 3. Or maybe 83, to be safe?
  • edited December 2011
    The Target says 8, but apparently the manufacturer dares you to give it to your 3 year old. But wait... down on the page, the manufacturer feels confused and changes the suggested age to 8. LOLOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    And there is only "1 player"...so you better be having tea for your imaginary friends, because no other human could use the 3 other cups.  :P

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHAH a 3 year old would have that broken in a hot second!
  • edited December 2011
    Weird description! Um yea, that is a really fancy set for a young child.
  • edited December 2011
    I know, I'm looking for something plastic (and durable!) but not baby-ish...like solid colors.

Search & Win
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The little girls I used to nanny for had a beautiful ceremic tea set she got when she was around 3. Her mom used to have tea parties with her all the time. I think as long as an adult is playing with her its a great way to create some memories. And now that she is almost 6 she still loves the thing. Taught her to take really special care of it.
    image.
  • hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of buying cute baby things... where are you and J registering at this weekend? ;)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    Jenn, we plan on starting at BRU this weekend.  I'm not sure if we will add another store.  I really like some of the stuff at Buy Buy Baby (which is BB&B's baby store) but I'm not sure if people will order online or not....although we could always use the registry completion coupon ourselves!

Search & Win
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards