• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Songs for reception advice and sharing!

Hi ladies,We decided we are going to have the bridal party come in to Black Eyed Peas "I've got a feeling", but we can't think of what we should come out to.  Any thoughts?  We wanted something fun, bumping, maybe something that gradually gets louder, something memorable!By the way, we're doing "Pour Some Sugar on Me" for Cake Cutting,"Making Memories of Us," by Keith Urban for first dance, and I'm dancing with my dad to "The Heart of Life," by John Mayer.  What is everyone else out there doing?

Re: Songs for reception advice and sharing!

• Wedding Party is coming on to "Call on me" We're coming out to "Numb/Encore " First Dance "I'm Yours" Dancing with me dad to "My Wish"  
  • Our intro song is most likely going to be "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel since that's also my FI's name.  We're still tossing around other ideas.  First Dance - "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison Father/Daughter Dance - "Fred Bear" by Ted Nugent (VERY long story!) Still need a song for the bridal party dance, Mother/Son, and last song of the night.  My vote is for "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Monie but I don't know if that will fly.
  • Our cake cutting song is Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benetar.  I thought that was fun, even though I don't want him to put the cake in my face because it will ruin my makeup!  I think he's just going to do a little icing on the nose.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards