North Carolina
Options

*Redhead(Megan)*

I posted this while you were on your honeymoon...but just in case you didn't see it. I was just looking through your bridals on Cheyenne's blog. I looked through your bio to see if you mentioned where you got your hair fascinator but didn't see any information about it. I love the size of it and would like to get one similiar to it. I've found several I like on Etsy, I'm just afraid they will be too big/small once I order them. TIA!!!

Re: *Redhead(Megan)*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *butting in* I told her on her Facebook wall that she was paged :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks Katherine for the heads up!Anyways, I did get the fascinator from Etsy, from the seller whichgoose.  I was very happy with it and got a lot of compliments.  It is hard to judge actual size, luckily she had a picture of one in the same style (mine was Vera) on herself so I could judge size.  That is the best way I know how to tell if you will like the size or not.I'll do a post on my blog with all the other details, but thanks for asking about the fascinator! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    P.S. I put up the blog post this morning outlining where I got everything if anyone else is interested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards