Florida-South Florida

2011 Weddings

Any 2011 Knotties here?I feel like my wedding is soooo far away, but at the same time so close when it comes to all the things I have to do! :)

Re: 2011 Weddings

• luvelynicluvelynic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I'm here!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm not by myself!  
  • edited December 2011
    Me too!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    We set our date this past Jan, giving us 2 years to plan and these past 10 months have gone by sooooo quick!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm 2011 also! We just finally passed the year and a half mark and it felt amazing even though it's still soooooo far away!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay 2011 brides!! I really want to have spring wedding. But I also like the wedding date 9.10.11.
  • edited December 2011
    9/10/11 is such a fun date! My best friend got married last year on 6/7/08! It was cute!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that's what I said 9.10.11 its so cool!! But that's hurricane season so its really scary. Idk I'll have to think about it!
  • edited December 2011
    We almost went with 1.11.11 but then we realized that's my FI's moms anniversary. I'm not sharing my day with someone else's!So does anyone have anything booked yet?
  • edited December 2011
    Technically no date yet b/c no place yet, but I'm planning to be a 2011 bride. Thinking Jan- March 2011. Hoping to have a date soon! Go 2011 knotties!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey I'm a 2011 bride! I just got engaged in July on our 5 year anniversary and we set our date for July 16,2011. I feel like its very far away but I'm taking advantage of the time because I am finishing college and there is a lot to get done! So far I have booked the hotel for the reception and I am going to book the church in January. I've also picked out my dress...I'm just waiting to buy it because it seems a little early. When is everyone doing their engagement party's? (if you haven't had one yet) I wasn't sure if it was too soon even though your supposed to do it within 3-5 months of getting engaged...:D
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I have been together for 10 years and decided not to have an engagement party. It's one less expense that we need to save for which is great because we're already over budget on the wedding.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything booked yet but I thought I would start looking around the 15mnth mark.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have anything booked, I know we want to get married in St. Jude and thats about it,,, We are actually having our engagement party this upcoming weekend. 10.10.11,,, So excited!!! Its black and white themed! Well hope to see you ladies around as the other ones leave us :(
  • edited December 2011
    We were originally gonna have a nice wedding in Vegas. We went a few months ago to scope it out and we fell in love with the Venetian. But the proposal came back waaay too much and we figured for the same price, we could do it here and have a ton more guests. 15 month mark is a good time to start looking around. I have 15 months now and I already found my dress (havent ordered it yet though) and my venue (waiting for them to send me the contract). It feels good not to rush right now. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    We just set our date for 2/18/11, our 7th year anniversary.  I can't wait!  :) 
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm 3.19.2011 - the 3 year anniversary of our engagement!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards