Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Any experience with The Wedding Chapel in Crystal?

Just wondering if anyone has gone here for anything- wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, tuxes, etc...They were at the wedding fair this weekend and had a dark grey tux that is brand new for spring and I loved it and so far they are the only ones that seem to have it... but I have never read any reviews on them so just wanted to make sure they were easy to work with! Thanks so much!

Re: Any experience with The Wedding Chapel in Crystal?

• edited December 2011
    I went there to look at dresses, but I ended up choosing one at David's. They were very nice and easy to work with- they even stayed open a few minutes late when I lost track of time! We did have to pull the dresses ourselves though, which wasn't my favorite thing in the world, but they gave us lots of guidance on which styles were where, so that helped.
    I'm not sure how helpful that is, but hopefully some! We didn't look at tuxes or BM dresses at all, so I have no idea how they are with those.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress through them and they've been great. The day I went they were having a trunk sale on Allure gowns and one of the designers from Allure was there. He gave me so much attention as I was trying on all the gowns and everyone made me feel like a million bucks. Their alterations dept. has been great too-- really knowledgeable and friendly. I'm going to pick up my dress tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards