Getting in Shape
Options

I would like to tone up

I am at the weight I want to be. I just want to tone up my stomach and inner thighs.  I have a membership at a gym and go three times a wk.  Right now, I am doing cardio for 30 minutes, in which I run, bilke or do the eliptical for two minutes fast, then rest a minute, and do this for 30 minutes.  This just seems to be making me lose weight and maintain it.

Anyone no anything fun that doesnt get boring I cud do to tone up?
thanks

Re: I would like to tone up

• Options
    Do you do any weight or resistance training?
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_i-would-like-to-tone-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:7c98ab1a-e0a0-4a6c-b964-ac5642292775Post:4891080b-3a16-43f0-9942-410f7713e29f">Re: I would like to tone up</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you do any weight or resistance training?
    Posted by Clio073[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes, I do some of the weight machines.  just none of it seems to work.  I do one ab machine, and two leg machines that work the inner thighs.

</div>
  • Options
    jennylee813jennylee813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    Woah, cfas - impressive!

I can't do leg curls/extensions at those weights because of knee issues, but I do agree with the heavy lifting. I have to get back to it myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, @cfas impressive!

Question for anyone though. What is a hip press? I do all the others and maybe I do this one too, but by a different name? Well, I will google it too.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I see it is for the upper body actually. Very deceiving... Yes, I have done this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards